I’ve been debating if choices i’m making and things i’m doing are the things I want to do or the things I think I’m supposed to do or things that others want me to do. That being said I’ve come up with a list of things that I know I want to do.
- Get my tattoo. Hopefully sometime in early July.
- Lose another 30ish pounds.
- Change my hair. I’m bored with it. It doesn’t seem to want to grow any more as much as I want it to. I don’t want to dye it, i’ve worked so hard to get my natural colour back that I would hate to ruin it so soon - although I might consider a dip dye/something temporary.
- Clean out my closet. I have so many BAD clothes. I need to make room in there for all of the new stuff i’ve bought lately and make it less cluttered so that I can find things that i actually like or that suit me more easily.
- Change my whole body image/perspective. I’m one of those people that hates what they see in the mirror all the time. It needs to stop. I need to find things that I like about myself. I plan on making it a goal of mine to pick out at least one thing a day that I like about the way I look.
- Self confidence. I need to be more confident in myself, what I do and who I am.